Mold is a sneaky organism that most people don’t pay much attention to, but they should. It comes from a single microscopic spore, that can grow very rapidly under the right conditions. All it needs is a dark place, no moving air and a source of moisture, and it can cover a wall, a ceiling, or any large area rather quickly in a matter of days.
The problem with mold is that it is a health hazard as it gives off its spores. It can cause asthma, severe lung and bronchial problems, sinus infections, and other respiratory problems. http://kingscleaninglasvegas.com/
One area that is overlooked by many people is their air conditioning and heating systems. Mold can get into the ducts and grow where the homeowner least expects it to be. Many people don’t even have an inkling that it is there, until they turn on their heating or air conditioning systems, and everyone in the family begins coughing and sneezing.
Mold comes in different colors, from green, brown, yellow, bluish, and black. They say that black mold is the most dangerous and the most difficult to get rid of. That is because in addition to the spores that it continually gives off, it also gives off chemicals which are harmful to humans. http://www.umclean.com/
If you suspect that your have mold in your home to any great degree, you should not attempt to remove it yourself. You should call a professional mold removal specialist to take samples and detect just how far the mold has gone in its growth.
The sample will be sent to a lab to determine its type in order to treat it properly and eradicate it. They professionals will have the proper equipment to locate it, even behind walls, and treat the area so that it doesn’t return.